Third Trimester- by grace alone =)

Well, here we are in the third trimester of my pregnancy =) I've been blogging at "http://bygracealone.tumblr.com/" pretty regularly but as tumblr is down- still- here I am at my trusty good ol' blogger blog again.

I am now 30 weeks preggers and Noah's been really active. He has been doing his regular kickboxing exercises in there with stronger punches and kicks. =) I am going to miss all of that when he comes out into this world, but then I will get to smell his sweet baby smell and watch him gurgle, coo and smile. Warm and fuzzy feelings here. =D

Ian will be going off on a work trip to Australia in 2 days time for about a week. I praise God that it is just for a week because he was orig scheduled to be there for longer, but the team finished the shoot earlier so he is able to go there earlier and return faster after packing up all the stereoscopic equipment. I will miss his help getting out of bed and doing stuff around the house when he is away. I am about 83kg or so right now and I have days where I feel like a beached whale hahaha... but I know all this weight will melt away when baby arrives and I start breastfeeding & caring after our little guy.

We will be going for our gynae appointment later on and we believe that the baby and the placenta are both in a good position for me to have natural delivery without epidural. =) Always expecting only the best from Daddy God because He is faithful to deliver. ^.^ <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon 31/08/2008 - Pastor Lian (NCC)

What the Anointing Oil is & Prayer for the Anointing Oil

Vision Sunday 2013 - The Keys of David (06.01.13) by Pastor Joseph Prince, New Creation Church Singapore. SERMON NOTES