Possible Names for Sticky Bean

Lol. Just saw my friend from UK has named her kid Sofia.

Ok, just to clarify, I've been meaning to name my first daughter (which will be sticky bean if sticky bean is a girl) Sophia Charis (or Chanya) Wee En Xi for a looooong time (years already since I thought her name out... just like I thought of the name Kaelen when I was in my teens hahaha).

Initially, I wanted to name her En Hui which is the direct Chinese translation for her English name (Wisdom= Sophia, Hui & Grace= Charis/Chanya, En)... but a CG member named her daughter that so I was like aiya... then I thought it'd be nice to change my daughter's mandarin name to En Xi (Grace Rejoice) instead. I want her to be wise, grace-filled and joyful! =)

If our sticky bean is a boy, I will prob name him Noah Isaac Wee Zhong Feng (Noah= Restful (and the story of Noah was also the first time Grace appeared in the bible if I recall correctly), Isaac= Laughter, Zhong= Loyal (same first half as Kae's mandarin name), Kai= Generous (from the mandarin term "kang kai").

As you can see I want my kids to be joyful and cheerful, grace-filled, conquerors in Christ.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon 31/08/2008 - Pastor Lian (NCC)

What the Anointing Oil is & Prayer for the Anointing Oil

Vision Sunday 2013 - The Keys of David (06.01.13) by Pastor Joseph Prince, New Creation Church Singapore. SERMON NOTES