Promises fulfilled...

In 2012, I had a dream that my folks came to church with us. It was middle 2012 and I woke up feeling very happy and puzzled. My folks are Roman Catholics and I cannot understand how they would want to come to our church with us as they were initially upset that I had decided to become a "protestant".

In 2013, the first sermon of the year... the first sermon after my pastor ended the year telling us God's fulfillment of our hopes in 2012 might still come through in the last days of the year... my Dad was in the church with us.

On the last weekend of the year, our son spoke to us to ask us to book seats for my Dad to attend church with us. So I clarified with my Dad. "Daddy, Kae says that he would like for you to attend service with us and that you said yes." My Dad said he did. So we booked tickets and we got seats and really good seats for The Star auditorium.

I have seen my Dad nod off during mass but throughout the 2.5 hours or 3 hours of service he was awake, he laughed, he seemed pensive and he prayed along with pastor.

I felt so happy because it means so much for us to be worshipping together in church.

My mum also spoke to me a few days back and said she was interested in asking my aunt and her husband to the Hokkien/Mandarin services at Shine Auditorium with her! Wow!

I believe this is indeed the year of open doors as my dear family open their hearts to the message of God's amazing grace and may His love work in their hearts and transform them for His glory!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon 31/08/2008 - Pastor Lian (NCC)

What the Anointing Oil is & Prayer for the Anointing Oil

Vision Sunday 2013 - The Keys of David (06.01.13) by Pastor Joseph Prince, New Creation Church Singapore. SERMON NOTES