Precious moments with Kae (7y 9m)

A fav part of the day is when I get to walk Kae to school. He spouts the most interesting stuff, and we have the most heartfelt mummy-son talks then (& at night again, before he sleeps).

Talking to him gas really blessed me with a 7 year old's untainted perspective on life, love, positivity n relationship with people, and more importantly, with God.

At 3, Kae told me not to worry for his dad who was overseas directing a docu. Bird flu was rampant then- "We can pray to Jesus and God is everywhere."

Half a year later, at 4, he told us that "people look for God because they want to be healed."

At 5, he told me that "the devil and Jesus fight in our minds."

At 7, he told me I score a 9/10 because no one is perfect. Only God is 10/10. :)

Kaelen is now 7 yrs 9 mths old and you can see from our recent conversations (see 3 earlier posts) with him, that his insights are still amazing windows to what I can only assume is the Holy Spirit's teachings. Some of these things he says are thoughts and views beyond his years.

Of coz he has his 7yo moments of Ben10 and Transformers talk. XD He is also quite the joker when he wants to be.

I must admit that Motherhood is an amazing journey, and hardly a day goes by that I don't stop to praise God for giving me the wisdom, courage and support I needed at 21 to make the right decision to bring Kae into this world. How has he touched the hearts of the people in his life! :)

I am so blessed that our son is blessed to be a blessing. :D


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod Touch

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon 31/08/2008 - Pastor Lian (NCC)

What the Anointing Oil is & Prayer for the Anointing Oil

Vision Sunday 2013 - The Keys of David (06.01.13) by Pastor Joseph Prince, New Creation Church Singapore. SERMON NOTES