Jakarta Reflection- part 1

Being in Jakarta with Ian felt wonderful. If home is where the heart is, mine's split between TPY and Taman Pasadenia. ;)

The first and third days were ian's off day. The second was a work day. We caught GI Joe on the first day and Up on the last evening I was there. :)

It was good to snuggle up to the hubby. I find it frust that he has so much longer to go before he returns home. It's est the job will only end in mid-Sept. I hope for earlier. It's only early Aug so it feels like such a long way more. T.T

I am not sure when I can see him again as it does cost, but I believe Jesus will provide. It means so much to spend time together. It means super much. This is the longest duration's he's been away afterall. It was good to pray together, to hold hands, to cook for him.

I thank Daddy God for perfect provision, perfect protection, perfect love as we abide in Christ. :)

Comments

  1. Thanks for being here for me, Dear. In more ways than one. =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon 31/08/2008 - Pastor Lian (NCC)

What the Anointing Oil is & Prayer for the Anointing Oil

Vision Sunday 2013 - The Keys of David (06.01.13) by Pastor Joseph Prince, New Creation Church Singapore. SERMON NOTES