Testimony - God HAS provided indeed!!! =)

Since the post on God's provision, God has provided! Psalm 34 has come alive.

I suddenly had new scripts landing on my lap - 4 at last count, as well as 1 storyboarding job. Some are with a company I have never worked with before and praise God - there has been great favour with them.

And you know when you sow, you reap... so after sowing some hard work and sleepless nights, I am preparing to reap the cheques!

Also, God provided us with $50 worth of NTUC vouchers. We got us some groceries last night using some of these vouchers - frozen pork and chicken as well as cornflakes. He further provided for us because my Aunt and my Dad has been generously taking care of lunch for Kae and myself. Our meals have been provided for pretty well. I thank my faithful God for his provision.

In the light of how our family finances might change in situation. I might go back to working full time or part time - instead of freelancing purely. See how.

Regardless, Daddy in Heaven has kindly provided 2 opportunities & choices. I can either choose to

1) Go into scriptwriting Full Time again(and the company has aceded to requests for shorter working hours - I'll only have to be in the office physically for half a day) with a local production house that's quite stellar. The good thing is I guess the pay will be higher than the next option and they offered the half day work day so I can take care of my sunshine when he starts P1 next year.

OR

2) Work Part Time with Campus Crusade at their bookstore (and perhaps write for them), and continue to Freelance Write. The good thing is the bookstore is right next to our estate, so it makes it easy for me to take care of Kae when he is in Primary One & it helps to save on travelling expenditures as I dun have to take a bus/mrt.

God is amazing - Amazing Grace. =D

I will abide in Him who loves me, and continue to be amazed by His goodness and blessings. My inspiration? George Muller and his childlike faith.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon 31/08/2008 - Pastor Lian (NCC)

What the Anointing Oil is & Prayer for the Anointing Oil

Vision Sunday 2013 - The Keys of David (06.01.13) by Pastor Joseph Prince, New Creation Church Singapore. SERMON NOTES