Yay! Almost done> Nothing on the paper

Despite the un-inspired mood, I was able to finish most of my work tonight!!! Sudden burst of energy and inspiration! (Funny how that came about around sunset - I am such an owl!)

Also, the feedback received from the client was encouraging - they liked what I did to the script and there was much favour. All glory to Christ of course - He is my creativity and wisdom, guiding me to find websites and other resources to better write my scripts. Thank you Jesus! =D

All that sitting on this tiny ikea stool, hunched up on a tea tray (ikea also) is giving me cramped up legs and feet, a real achey shoulder and I just want to lie down. The computer's lagginess is still bugging me to no end. I am not even running Photoshop or Illustrator! Just the bare minimum - web browser (no flash sites) and a word processor. Keeping in mind that Acers suck at heat management, I keep this com cool... but to no avail. It lags like nuts.... I wait and wait for pages to refresh, for text to appear on my processor. Growl.

I really want to work on my supremely overdue graphics - but I will have to wait for Ian to bring over the other Acer at Rio Vista. This one has too little RAM to handle my favourite graphic programmes. =p

With the help, strength, guidance, wisdom and creativity of Christ ( I have the mind of Christ!!) - I know I will finish ALL my work tomorrow. EARLY tomorrow too... I want to spend time with Kae and Ian. I have been rushing and rushing all week to meet datelines.

Sunday is reserved for Abba. Day of blessed rest and time spent sitting at the feet of Christ.

You know what Pastor Prince says is true - U make time for God first, and He makes sure you get all ya things done and the day seems to stretch for longer in a good way, not a bad way. =)

I lean on my Heavenly Daddy and am blissfully contented.

Now, time to sleep. YAWN!

ZZZ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon 31/08/2008 - Pastor Lian (NCC)

What the Anointing Oil is & Prayer for the Anointing Oil

Vision Sunday 2013 - The Keys of David (06.01.13) by Pastor Joseph Prince, New Creation Church Singapore. SERMON NOTES