Charles Nieman short clips (very short clips)



AMEN! Nothing can steal what blessings God has for my family and I! Yay!



Charles Nieman's a good preacher and I can't wait for him to come back to NCC to be a guest pastor again. =D



This one reminds me of the song "When God Ran" - Praise God that He runs to us, not away from us... God is good all the time. Amen!



I liked this one a lot - the key word in the word "forgive" is the word "give" & how sometimes people think they are talking to each other but are actually talking at each other. How true. May God bless the communication between family members in my family & to reign in our relationships with each other. Amen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon 31/08/2008 - Pastor Lian (NCC)

What the Anointing Oil is & Prayer for the Anointing Oil

Vision Sunday 2013 - The Keys of David (06.01.13) by Pastor Joseph Prince, New Creation Church Singapore. SERMON NOTES