Dust...

I was quite happy yesterday. I did quite a bit of housework, swept the house, vacuumed and mopped... I even used a microfibre sponge to clean each tile individually in the living room so that it sparkled white (the difference between the unpolished tiles and polished ones was HUGE). The floor felt so shoik to walk on last night and I was showing off to Ian when he came home hahaha.

Then this morning, when I got up and walked on the floor, I felt it again. DUST!

ARGH! Every housewife's enemy was back and snucked in to party whilst I was asleep!

So when Kae went off with my Aunt for lunch, I did some sweeping with my Kao Magiclean wiper and yup there was a layer of fine dust and hair all over the cloth when I was done... =pp

The same with our daily lives. We get over one obstacle and then another might appear just up ahaed. It could even be the same problem!

But don't let that get you down!

Jesus did not promise us no trials in this life, but that there are trials to be had in this world but to know that He has overcome them for us!

So even if the same hairy dust bunny appears before you, hold up that bible and sweep it out of your life by believing and speaking the Word of Christ.

Putting on the armor of God is not a weekly or fortnightly or monthly affair, it is a daily affair. We need to wake up every day and put on the armor and not just leave it in the closet to collect dust!

You can sweep the dust today, but tomorrow there is dust to sweep away still.

Everyday has its cares of its own but praise God that His mercies are new every morning and that we have grace to take care of our troubles with each new day! =D

Christ has gone ahead to clear the way, your job is to believe and proclaim that victory and live your life as more than a conqueror in Christ Jesus! =D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon 31/08/2008 - Pastor Lian (NCC)

What the Anointing Oil is & Prayer for the Anointing Oil

Vision Sunday 2013 - The Keys of David (06.01.13) by Pastor Joseph Prince, New Creation Church Singapore. SERMON NOTES