Watching Fann & Chris's wedding on Channel 8

They've finally gotten married! I am not a huge fan but I am happy for the two of them. It is not easy for relationships to last in the Media Circus, but they have done so well.

It is always really nice to watch people getting married. Makes me feel teary haha. Yup I am the sentimental sort.

Also it makes me think of my wedding with Ian. Sure it was not as glam lah but hey it was OUR special day and there were so many wonderful moments because of our friends and loved ones & their presence on that day.

I remember sitting on my bed waiting for Ian to arrive and grinning to myself coz I could hear all the commotion outside. And the LOL that escaped from me when Charmaine came in to express a disatisfaction with his Ang Bao. Giggles.

I recall how we camped it up in the London Cab - we posed like Fann Wong and Mark Lee in their movie where she was this gangster bride and he was this effeminate groom. We had so much fun.

I recall the wedding dinners we had - how each of them was filled with laughter, well-wishes and love. I loved the dinner with our family and the dinner with our friends.

I really enjoyed our breakfast after our first night as a wedded couple. The view at the top of the Concorde was wonderful and we made a promise to have more meals there.

I recall our honeymoon in Korea and I really enjoyed watching the cherry blossoms with my dear heart. I treasure that honeymoon because Daddy God really gave us the provision for it, just as He had perfectly provide abundantly and above for our Wedding Day.

I wake up every morning feeling so happy that I am waking up next to my husband. I am no Xiao Long Nu and he is no Yang Guo but we are both super happy and extremely blessed and anointed in Christ to be married to our best friend and dearest precious heart. =D

Here's to many, many more happy memories to be crafted by our Daddy God in our lives. =)

I LOVE YOU HUBBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon 31/08/2008 - Pastor Lian (NCC)

What the Anointing Oil is & Prayer for the Anointing Oil

Vision Sunday 2013 - The Keys of David (06.01.13) by Pastor Joseph Prince, New Creation Church Singapore. SERMON NOTES