Footsteps

You know as children we follow in our parent's footsteps. But today i reflect on how I want to follow in my Heavenly Daddy's footsteps.

Watching Jon and Kate slug it out on telly, i heard Jon say, "We'll just not talk to each other just like my parents did when they were divorced."

My hubby went, hmm that's so telling.

And it is!

It would seem as if Jon's walking in his earthly parent's footsteps; one fraught with mistakes, anger, grief. He's seeing it's ok to be like that since my folks were like that too. But it isn't.

My thought today- Let's keep our eyes on Jesus and follow Daddy God's leading. It'll get us through the wilderness, something we can't accomplish through the natural.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon 31/08/2008 - Pastor Lian (NCC)

What the Anointing Oil is & Prayer for the Anointing Oil

Vision Sunday 2013 - The Keys of David (06.01.13) by Pastor Joseph Prince, New Creation Church Singapore. SERMON NOTES