NOTIFICATION OF BLOG MIGRATION! =D

I have decided to migrate my blog to http://hungribunni.tumblr.com.

It still is about my walk with Christ and my marriage remains and always will remain a 3nity btw Christ, Ian and me.

I apologise for any inconvenience caused to anyone because of this "migration" exercise. ^^"

It's just... well... I really like the layout of this new blogging tool hahaha. I can also blog directly from a widget on my Mac's desktop.

Do make adjustments to your blog's link to my blog and I hope you will still check out my online quiet time reflections and thoughts about our Awesome Daddy God! =D

Shalom!
Geri aka Hungribunni (always hungri for His Word =D)

Comments

  1. Hi Daughter Of Sarah,
    I have been reading your new blog. One feedback is that unlike this blog, there is a lack of date. Or do I miss something?

    Wishing you and loved ones a blessed 2010 filled with love, joy, peace and hope. Rest in Him ...

    Shalom,
    Timothy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tim!

    U are right... the new blog doesnt have the dates on the posts and is a little harder to navigate. I am using it though as I love the reblog function and the iPod Touch app for it. Doesnt help it can look really pretty too.

    If you have facebook, U can add me as I communicate with a lot of other believers there and we share our notes, testimonies, etc there. U might find it easier to navigate my notes there. Also, some notes I post on FB but have not re-posted on my blog yet hahaha.

    Leave ur email in a comment here, I will see it (i wun post ur email up here) in my email and add u on FB.

    See u around!

    DOS

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon 31/08/2008 - Pastor Lian (NCC)

What the Anointing Oil is & Prayer for the Anointing Oil

Vision Sunday 2013 - The Keys of David (06.01.13) by Pastor Joseph Prince, New Creation Church Singapore. SERMON NOTES