No coincidences in Christ...

I sent out a few encouragement messages to my someone dear to me the other day. She's working in Taiwan and I try to sms whenever I can.

Not long after the messages were sent, she called me. "How do you know?" she asked. "How do I know what?" "You must know if not how could you have sent me those messages." Apparently 2 out of the 3 messages I sent happened to have particular meaning to her and reached her at a serendipitous time.

We had a long chat after that and I found out that she was going through deep emotional hurt, physically in pain as well as very depressed. When the messages got to her, she was just about to empty out all her medication to consume and be done with life. (Do cover her with prayer along with me k?)

I thank God that He moved me at the right time to message her and I pray that He will do so again and again - to use me to reach out to her and to my friends who hurt... so they know that He cares because there are no coincidences in Christ - ever.

I pray for my very dear sister that the angels will encamp around her, the Holy Spirit will move within her to strengthen her and give her the healing, wisdom, courage and strength she needs during this troubling period of time in her life. I plead the blood of Christ over her and I ask you to do the same along with me. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon 31/08/2008 - Pastor Lian (NCC)

What the Anointing Oil is & Prayer for the Anointing Oil

Vision Sunday 2013 - The Keys of David (06.01.13) by Pastor Joseph Prince, New Creation Church Singapore. SERMON NOTES