God always comes through if we believe!

Praise God! The card holder that went missing last weekend has turned up in K's bag.

What transpired was this- I was trying to get through to the Fairprice hotline number Ian passed to me, but it was constantly busy. I gave up and headed out with K.

We were at the bus stop when the Transformer bag reached the point of no return. The zip broke and is irrepairable. I got him a new bag from the shop <he chose the Spiderman instead of Transformers bag> and I had to transfer the items over. Just as I was doing so, i spotted my cardholder!

Hallelujah! We kept believing it will appear and it finally has. ;) God is awesome. Praise God!! :)

My card holder contained an ezlink card, the Fairprice card and a micro SD card. I'm so happy and overjoyed. :) God is good all the time. All the time God is good!!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon 31/08/2008 - Pastor Lian (NCC)

What the Anointing Oil is & Prayer for the Anointing Oil

Vision Sunday 2013 - The Keys of David (06.01.13) by Pastor Joseph Prince, New Creation Church Singapore. SERMON NOTES