My Sunday Reflection :)

Interesting how Job had said that the thing he feared most is happening to him. Fear can have power over us and overcome us if we let it.

It's like when I was a kid and my Dad once told me- if you see a dog don't panic and run or the dog will chase you and might become aggressive. Today do we look at a natural circumstance to panic and run? The devil knows what buttons he can press by our reaction. If we stay calm, he will stop pressing the button because he'll think it's not working. But if we react in fear, he will use the same weapon to hold us in bondage or to drive us to a tight corner so we have stupid thoughts or thoughts of giving up.

Still your heart and do what Philippians 4:4 says. Let the positive thoughts from God's Word be your focus not your fears. Don't sleep, eat or talk your problem. Focus on the answer- Jesus is our Yes and Amen today. :)

Comments

  1. Good word ! Many times we talk about the problem rather than speak to the problem.Mk 11:22-24

    When we speak to the problem or mountain in Jesus name and command it to be removed,that's prayer.

    This morning I was in church and the songs goes something like this.."You can move the mountains,You are mighty to save.."

    Immediately the Holy Spirit spoke to me that I am the one who is to speak to the mountain to be moved.Becoz the Mighty One is in me! And as He is so am I.Glory to God !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMEN! Sorry for the late reply bro! =D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon 31/08/2008 - Pastor Lian (NCC)

What the Anointing Oil is & Prayer for the Anointing Oil

Vision Sunday 2013 - The Keys of David (06.01.13) by Pastor Joseph Prince, New Creation Church Singapore. SERMON NOTES