Double Rainbows just when I needed some reminding! =D

I was getting ready to cross the road at Dhoby Ghaut when I spotted a rainbow between 2 buildings!! People were oblivious to it - going on their way, numb and hurried.

It was only when I walked on that I saw that it was not one but TWO rainbows! A reminder of God's blessings upon us even during these troubling times =D Today started off with anxieties amongst some of the people I care in my life, so I hope this rainbow will be a great encouragement to them that EVERYTHING IS MORE THAN ALL RIGHT! =D God is with us! We are overcomers!

And though i took awhile to walk to my Hubby's office, the rainbows were still there - and even more vibrant and rich in colour!! Talk about Qara! :)

Reassurance that His double blessings are not just over us but our work too!

Interestingly, less than twenty secs after taking the last photo of the rainbows, I wanted to point them out to a friend whom I'd bumped into (non-believer). We looked up and they'd all but faded.

Comments

  1. There was a huge rainbow outside our window this evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you get a pic of it? =D

    My friend just said - "Very hopeful rainbow."

    Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I caught a picture! :) Was going to email it to you right away... but of course my brilliant iPhone wouldn't let me do that.... :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon 31/08/2008 - Pastor Lian (NCC)

What the Anointing Oil is & Prayer for the Anointing Oil

Vision Sunday 2013 - The Keys of David (06.01.13) by Pastor Joseph Prince, New Creation Church Singapore. SERMON NOTES