Kae has really grown up...

Yesterday I was busy with work and Kae was playing Lego Batman (he times himself btw).

He needed help with one of the levels but I was busy with my work and stuff, so he came out of the room smiling and said, ""Mummy since you are busy at the moment with your work, I will go turn off the Wii first. Then when Daddy and you are at home and are free, we can play the next stage of Lego Batman together okay? Love you Mummy! "

Wah I felt a surge of maternal pride that my little baby bear was able to come to that considerate and understanding decision.

I've been telling him that being responsible in the small things will lead to people trusting him with bigger things, and I can see that he really tries to be responsible for the tiniest things - be it putting his cutlery or tableware in the sink after he is done eating, pushing the chairs of the dining table in, making his bed or even hanging his uniform up after he is done. He also does quiet time without being told to and limits himself on the Wii. When told to turn the chicky kitchen timer I got from Daiso to 20 or 30 minutes to help him know how long he has played, rested, worked... he does so and starts/stops promptly when the bell rings.

My heart is full of praises for the Holy Spirit because only He could have taught him such responsibilities and wisdom. Amen? =D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon 31/08/2008 - Pastor Lian (NCC)

What the Anointing Oil is & Prayer for the Anointing Oil

Vision Sunday 2013 - The Keys of David (06.01.13) by Pastor Joseph Prince, New Creation Church Singapore. SERMON NOTES