Rainbow Blessings Galore - 25 Feb 2009 =)

These are some pictures taken by Singaporeans all over the island yesterday (source- http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=481342)


Yew Tee @ 7.05pm, Jurong West @ 6.45pm =D












I love the full arc one- WOW! How often does one get to see a full arc rainbow in Singapore?

As for the one taken from the flat window at Jurong West, I felt the rainbow arcs were both very vibrant. Nice!

I've kept my rainbow sighting as my mobile phone's wallpaper - a great reminder that Jesus loves me, my Daddy God is ALWAYS right by me... =)

Comments

  1. Check out more photos here:

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=481342&page=3

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a typo error in your title - should be 2009 instead of 2007 :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon 31/08/2008 - Pastor Lian (NCC)

What the Anointing Oil is & Prayer for the Anointing Oil

Vision Sunday 2013 - The Keys of David (06.01.13) by Pastor Joseph Prince, New Creation Church Singapore. SERMON NOTES