Who am I?

Who am I?

I am an overcomer.

I am bold to speak out my Abba Daddy's blessings over my life - even those that are on their way and have yet manifested.

I am a prayer warrior, a psalmist like David - I am happy to sing His praises in the midst of the storm, I am willing to pray for those who need intercession.

I am washed clean - and I can no longer be covered by any curses of this fallen earth, any curses of the Law because they roll off me, a born-again and blessed child of God!

I am healed - in all areas: physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, material. In Him I am made a new creation that is whole and sound. I am victorious in Him! He makes all things new - His mercies are new every morning, great is His faithfulness!!

I am a decision-maker - I have decided to follow Jesus, no turning back. I've decided to live a Let-Go life... Abba I let go and I ask you to make all things good according to your beautiful will because your blessings bring with them no sorrow!

I am FREE - I am free to worship my Saviour King with all of my soul, in every place, in every circumstances. I am free of old strongholds, old bondages because Christ has broken the chains, has cast out my fear. I am free and I will no longer be a slave to my old ways again. AMEN!

I am His beloved - God loves me unconditionally and I can always come boldly to His throne because He has a special place set apart for me. He listens to my prayers, He is there in the storm before I can even ask Him to be there. He loves me so much He sent me a superhero in Christ so that I can be rescued, I can be redeemed, I can be renewed! I am truly blessed!!!

I am in Christ - covered and strengthened by His grace that lifts up my head because I now know who I am and whose I am. I am washed by His blood, made whole by His brokeness on the Cross. I know it is His goodness and mercy that follows me ALL the days of my life, and I know that my path is going to keep getting brighter because You, Abba Daddy, fight my battles for me.
You have made my crooked places straight. You are my Jehovah Jireh - my provider- not my government, not my clients, not my bosses. And because you are my provider in every area of my life, I have your Shalom peace and joy and healing and wholeness - and every day I am better off than the last. I am the head, not the tail because You are unlimited and I ask you to be my un-limitation in a limited world. God has commanded me to be blessed and to be a source of blessing to others. I fly on eagle's wings and I have the youth of the eagles. I have hope, and I have believing and speaking because I have Jesus. I have success every day in every way because You, Jesus, bring success in my life. I am more than a conqueror in You! =D

I AM a Christian.

Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!! Praise You Father! Praise You Jesus! Praise the Holy Spirit!

My God is so big, so strong and so mighty!!! =D

Thank you for everything Abba Daddy. Thank You for Your revelation and visions.

AMEN!

Comments

  1. Hi Geri,

    Wow!!!

    I am so BLESSED----- Your Mountain-moving faith literally rubbed off on me when I read this declaration!

    Sorry for taking the liberty to forward your post to some of my friends in NCC without asking you for permission.

    I hope that they are just as blessed as I am reading this.

    May our Abba bless you with more revelations as you are faithful in sharing them to others.

    God bless you richly!

    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Peggy! =) Feel free to share. After all, iron sharpens iron and it is good to encourage each other on in our walk with Christ. =D

    Glad to make new friends too! =)

    May His abundant blessings and shalom blanket you and your loved ones too!

    God bless,
    Geri

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon 31/08/2008 - Pastor Lian (NCC)

What the Anointing Oil is & Prayer for the Anointing Oil

Vision Sunday 2013 - The Keys of David (06.01.13) by Pastor Joseph Prince, New Creation Church Singapore. SERMON NOTES