More rainbow sightings

Rainbows were sighted all over Singapore yesterday! God had a field day showing us all how much He truly loves us. =)

After I blogged about the rainbows I saw, I received emails, messages, mms-es on rainbows other fellow believers have sighted!

What amazed me was - they were sighted at different times from the ones I saw!

The above was taken by my friend, a single mum of 2 kids, at 5.40pm @ Tampines (east side of Singapore).

This was taken in the West side by an ex-colleague of mine at 5.50++pm. He had prayed to see a rainbow just moments before it appeared in the sky! Jesus hears!!

The rainbow I saw was initially a single rainbow. This was taken at 6.36pm.

The second one appeared 2 minutes after at 6.38pm! Interestingly 6+3+8= 17 --> God's perfection! There is now NO MORE CONDEMNATION IN CHRIST JESUS - we have been made perfect in Him! Our provision is similarly perfect because He is our ALL in ALL! =D

If you have any rainbow photos to share from yesterday, please email them to me along with the time they were snapped so I can share them with others? =)

I feel yesterday was a true testimony of God's Qara and Eth - positioning us at the right place at the right time so those of us who saw the rainbow happened to be able to catch a glimpse of His beautiful painting against an azure canvas. =D We could have been indoors, asleep, at work, in the toilet... but we saw the rainbow because He knows we needed a gentle reminder that He is for us, who can be against us? He knew we needed to know His strength is perfect when our strength is gone.

That rainbow you see wherever you are was placed there just for you... yes others will see it too but btw you and God, He meant it just for you. (^.-) Blessed Thursday!! =D

EXTRA! EXTRA!

This lovely photo was captured by Andrea as she and Mr.Pat were leaving their office - also on the West side!! Can you see the double rainbow? She saw hers around 6.15-6.20pm or so. =D God is amazing!!

Andrea had this to say on her blog-
"It truly is one of the most beautiful rainbows I'd seen. The colours were brilliant, and it seems we were really close cos it was so huge! The individual colours were so bold and so definite. And I was glad to have shared the moment with Mr. Pat beside me. :) "


Hmm if this was the same double rainbow that we saw, my friend saw it earliest at 5.40pm and I saw it latest at 6.38pm lasting till 6.50pm.

An hour plus long rainbow in the sky? Can it be??? Wow Abba Daddy must have REALLY wanted ALL of us to see His beautiful reminder of His grace, His promises, His perfect provision in these end times, and His perfectly unconditional love!!!

Praise GOD! Praise Jesus!

Comments

  1. I saw the awesome rainbow too :D

    you may want to visit
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=481342

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon 31/08/2008 - Pastor Lian (NCC)

What the Anointing Oil is & Prayer for the Anointing Oil

Vision Sunday 2013 - The Keys of David (06.01.13) by Pastor Joseph Prince, New Creation Church Singapore. SERMON NOTES