Ian's Wedding Anniversary present

Hey Dear, thank you for being my wife. Waking up next to you every morning (or afternoon, lol) reminds me afresh of why I love you. And I fall in love with you all over again.

You are my blessing from Christ, the blessing I waited 7 years for. But it was well worth it, because those 7 years resulted in His perfection indeed.  
There's nobody else I'd rather spend my life with. Your smile brightens my day, and reminds me of hope from high. Christ is the bedrock and foundation, and you & Kae are like pillars in my life. I can lie beside you, because we all rest on the same foundation.

It's been one year, and it's passed so quick. But it's been the best year of my life, because I got to spend it with you, side by side. I love being married to you. :)

Words can't really express adequately what I want to say, but I hope this letter goes some way in doing so.

On the winds of the eternal summer breeze
I hear the rumour of something in coming round.
The answer to many tearful nights,
A gift from a loving Father
And His glorious Son.
A gift without compromise,
Fulfilling every promise;
30, 60, then a hundred
With every new step.
Your love for me is His proof,
And an embely from the source of all Love.

Fast- forward
- One year on from the beginning of matrimony,
And life is all I wanted it to be.
The LORD has brought my dreams of family to fruition
Through you, my Dearest
And I thank you for your most precious gift
- Your Love :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon 31/08/2008 - Pastor Lian (NCC)

What the Anointing Oil is & Prayer for the Anointing Oil

Vision Sunday 2013 - The Keys of David (06.01.13) by Pastor Joseph Prince, New Creation Church Singapore. SERMON NOTES