4am dedication to the hubby

Dear Hubby,

I have sent you some 30 postcards already, postage courtesy of Singapore Tourism Board and Singapore Medicine... =)

I remain amazed at how Daddy God is so awesome as to make sure the angels deliver postcards wrongly addressed. I thought you'd never see the first 5 postcards but they were delivered by grace. =D (Pretty much how like GRACE served you, literally, at the Jetstar Counter at the Airport Terminal 1...)

I know it is a bit of a flood going there and I hope that this sea of blue, red, black ink on white will cheer your days and nights up. You know me - Wordy, itchy hands, romantic heart... I can't stop writing snail mail to you. In this modern day world, an email is so convenient to type and so instantaneous. Yet there is something magical about the snail mail- the handwriting that is unique, the anticipation and looking in the mail box each day, being able to fold it up and carry it everywhere with you without firing up the printer. Not everyone's a Times New Romans or Arial or Courier New by hand. I just love handwritings. =)

I am so sleepy yet I can't sleeep. The words to say I LOVE YOU keep pouring into my mind. They come in letters, in prose, in poems, all sorts of guises with one aim- to tell you how much I treasure and miss you when you are not right here beside me.

I miss you my thermostat, my love, my best friend and hubby. =))

Muacks.
Wifey

Comments

  1. Thanks for the lovely dedication my Dear. I love you so, so much. =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon 31/08/2008 - Pastor Lian (NCC)

What the Anointing Oil is & Prayer for the Anointing Oil

Vision Sunday 2013 - The Keys of David (06.01.13) by Pastor Joseph Prince, New Creation Church Singapore. SERMON NOTES