Sunday in Summary

Woke up today (referring to Sunday morning) with single eye lids from being a cry baby on Sat night coz I am missing Ian acutely. =p Regretted crying straight away coz I think I look decidedly goldfish like with swollen eye lids.


Really enjoyed Pastor's sermon today and I felt it was the Rhema word for my God-sis. I am so glad she is being "fed right" and I can see the glow of the joy of the LORD on her face again. =D Praise God! Daddy is awesome! I agree with Pastor that we must eat with no condemnation - tossing "Mother's Law" out of the window. The one that says "THOU SHALT NOT WASTE YOUR FOOD". Pastor was teasing us, "Dun waste, dun waste then everything go to the waist." Lol.


Waiting up for Ian and watching Wonder Girls videos. Wondering myself what it would have been like had my Mum permitted me to learn dance as a kid... *looks enviously at Andrea aka the Dancing Queen*


Yay! Ian is online! He doesn't have much time to talk because of late wraps and early call times but I am just soooooooooooooo happy to see his handsome mug and to hear his soothing voice. What I enjoy most every night is taking communion with him and speaking God's wonderful goodness into the next day. =) I love you hubby!


I have 2h plus to sleep before I have to wake up and do my "morning duty" of getting Kae to school on time. Looking forward to Monday and rejecting all rubbish talk about Monday blues. I think azure is a lovely shade and that it is bias to subscribe sadness to one singular colour. Why not Monday Pinks or Monday Purples (seein Barney makes me feel blah lol)? I like blue so whilst I dun believe Mondays are sad and depressing, I'd like to have a nice cloudless blue sky later... the sort where laundry gets good sun-ning. =DD

Gnite... ^.-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon 31/08/2008 - Pastor Lian (NCC)

What the Anointing Oil is & Prayer for the Anointing Oil

Vision Sunday 2013 - The Keys of David (06.01.13) by Pastor Joseph Prince, New Creation Church Singapore. SERMON NOTES