Morning reflection b4 naptime

"And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God." (Zechariah 13:9).

Today we're burning with the anointed fire of the Holy Spirit; we've been refined by the power of redemption and the finished work on the Cross; Christ was tried with all trials and temptations so today we're overcomers in Him, destined to reign over all our circumstances.

WE HAVE THE SPIRIT OF SON-SHIP whereby we can cry out Daddy God! AND He hears our every prayer and rains down His mercy, saving grace, provision and help for our every need and desire. Amen!;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon 31/08/2008 - Pastor Lian (NCC)

What the Anointing Oil is & Prayer for the Anointing Oil

Vision Sunday 2013 - The Keys of David (06.01.13) by Pastor Joseph Prince, New Creation Church Singapore. SERMON NOTES