Reflections on watching the Solar Eclipse on telly this morning ( repeat telecast on Ch U @ 2330)

Just done watching the coverage of the Solar Eclipse in China. It was breathtaking watching the Sun and the Moon play peekaboo with the Earth.

Watching the Moon slowly creep up to block the Sun, then the light flaring from behind the Moon... and the appearance of what the China comperes call "Fei Li Zhu" was like WOW. That moment where a bit of Sunlight flared out like a diamond upon a ring... beautiful. The compere had a lovely way of phrasing it, "It is like the Sun is being born again." Which makes me wonder what it was like during the birth of Creation.  God is a brilliant artist. Dun get me going on all the beautiful rainbows He paints on a much more regular basis.  AND the Leonid Meteor shower that I caught sight of as a teenager. Daddy God is so awesome! I feel so honoured and so loved to be His creation and to be able to enjoy what He has created for us to see.

Darn should have made Kae skip school today to watch this. HAHAHA. Recording it on the Hubstation though so hope he can catch it later.

This morning was unusually dark. Not sure if anyone noticed. It was very dark at 7 but later got brighter suddenly. It was also a lot colder. I was not sure if it was the rain, the haze or what - coz I could smell the haze. It got brighter much more significantly around 9.20am.

Ok now I am gonna go zzz as the eclipse is over. I have gotta go teach later and I wanna catch some winks first. =D

Thank you Daddy God for the awesome show- it was more spectacular than the best Hollywood blockbuster. I wish I could have experienced it for myself but I'd like to believe Ian, Kae and I can observe the next one as a family if your kingdom has not yet come yet by the projected time. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon 31/08/2008 - Pastor Lian (NCC)

What the Anointing Oil is & Prayer for the Anointing Oil

Vision Sunday 2013 - The Keys of David (06.01.13) by Pastor Joseph Prince, New Creation Church Singapore. SERMON NOTES