Ok this one is confirmed - Ian is REALLY heading to Indon tomorrow. =)

We just got word that the equipment has cleared customs (AT LAST) and that the Indon side has booked tickets for a flight tomorrow that will leave around 3+ in the afternoon. =)

I really thank God that Ian's in Christ because I know he is sealed in the ark of Jesus just like Noah and his family was too- so no evil, no harm can ever befall Ian.

I've equipped myself with call back credits too - so that I can place calls to Ian when he is over in Indonesia and vice versa.

Also, Ian's company has promised to fly us up to Jakarta somewhere midway of the shoot. So it's not too bad! =D

I am thankful for the extra time we've been blessed with before his flight out to Indonesia and I know that because God has gone ahead of them, EVERYTHING will run smoothly and that Ian will have victory over this shoot in CHRIST JESUS! AMEN! =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon 31/08/2008 - Pastor Lian (NCC)

What the Anointing Oil is & Prayer for the Anointing Oil

Vision Sunday 2013 - The Keys of David (06.01.13) by Pastor Joseph Prince, New Creation Church Singapore. SERMON NOTES