Sleepy Times

I love watching Kae sleep. I love knowing that as he sleeps, Abba Daddy is watering and tending to him, trimming and fertilising, shaping and moulding. As he sleeps.

I love watching Ian sleep. I love knowing that as he sleeps, Abba Daddy is taking off the heavy burdens, massaging away the hurt from his heart, imparting strength, wisdom and grace upon grace upon him, covering him with favour beyond the natural. As he sleeps.

I love how every wrinkle and every frown melts off the face when they are asleep. How every care is gently pressed and ironed straight, how every knot is untied.

Sleep.

I love to sleep in the arms of my Abba Father and I love to snuggle up in the arms of the blessing He has given me in Ian. I can't wait to cuddle up to my dearest, most amazingly wonderful and sweet and wise and gentlee and loving and romantic hubby soon.

Soon.

Joy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon 31/08/2008 - Pastor Lian (NCC)

What the Anointing Oil is & Prayer for the Anointing Oil

Vision Sunday 2013 - The Keys of David (06.01.13) by Pastor Joseph Prince, New Creation Church Singapore. SERMON NOTES