For the hubby- when he has time to read it

I miss you
I miss your voice
I miss your touch
I miss you

I miss the way you breathe
The way you laugh when you watch TV
I miss the way you sneeze
When the temperature changes a little bit

I miss holding your hands
Firmly; we know the cues- when to let go and hold on tight
I miss hugging your waist
and just placing ears on chest to hear your heartbeat at night

I miss sleeping beside you
Even though you hog the blanket at night sometimes
I miss waking up to see you
Bedhead, sleepy smiles, gentle whispers, bleary eyed

I miss you
I miss your voice
I miss your touch
I miss you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon 31/08/2008 - Pastor Lian (NCC)

What the Anointing Oil is & Prayer for the Anointing Oil

Vision Sunday 2013 - The Keys of David (06.01.13) by Pastor Joseph Prince, New Creation Church Singapore. SERMON NOTES