Cya ard, Miss G!

My Lit Teacher, Miss G, inspired a character and story of one of my feature film scripts in recent years. I received word that she passed away yesterday evening.

She was a tenacious, vibrant woman who was full of life, character, love, and energy despite her long drawn battle against cancer.

I was in church last night for a shoot when my ex- school mate messaged me with the news. this morning I received details on the wake and we're to celebrate her death not mourn it; To wear bright colours and carry red roses at her wake. There will also be a memorial service on Wednesday.

I really praise God that she's run her race with such zeal and passion. She never allowed cancer to defeat her or snuff out the ability to live life to the full. I have no doubts now that she's with Christ and He's told her, "Well done my good and faithful one."

We'll all miss your G. You touched lives with your life- and what a life! I know we'll all meet again in Heaven some day. I'm so happy you no longer have to go through chemo and MRI. I recall how much you hated the latter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon 31/08/2008 - Pastor Lian (NCC)

What the Anointing Oil is & Prayer for the Anointing Oil

Vision Sunday 2013 - The Keys of David (06.01.13) by Pastor Joseph Prince, New Creation Church Singapore. SERMON NOTES