Psalm 142:7

"Bring my soul out of prison, that I may praise thy name: the righteous shall compass me about; for thou shalt deal bountifully with me." (Psalm 142:7).

"The Righteous" here is "tsaddiyq" in Hebrew.

It means the just -- just, lawful, righteous (man). I note the description and the singular term man and it is my honest opinion that it refers to Christ.

The term "shall compass me about" is "kathar" in Hebrew.
It means to enclose or to crown.
"For thou shalt deal bountifully" is
"gamal."

It means to benefit, wean or ripen.

From the above we can see that God leads our soul out of the oppression and depression it's been set in so that we can praise Him and boldly confess His sovereignty over our lives.

As we do so, Christ will enclose us in Him and crown us with His righteousness.

Our Daddy God will also cause us to ripen and bear the fruits of the Holy Spirit; to be weaned off spiritual milk into consuming spiritual solids; and to benefit, not suffer or be robbed, because of the grace of our LORD Jesus Christ. ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon 31/08/2008 - Pastor Lian (NCC)

What the Anointing Oil is & Prayer for the Anointing Oil

Vision Sunday 2013 - The Keys of David (06.01.13) by Pastor Joseph Prince, New Creation Church Singapore. SERMON NOTES