First Day, Term 3

Well, we're hours away to first day of school. A lot of things happening today.

The lady from MCYS will be interviewing K. I really want to pack my room but right now deciding what's needful is rest. I know God's favour's with us. It's not about my packing, it's about receiving that favour. :)

The rest of the house is somewhat packed. Will just tidy a bit beforehand.

Client will also get back to me on script. Ian might be leaving but secretly i'm hoping for him to leave after Wednesday. ;) So he can be recharged by midweek service. :) I know he wants to be there so much.
I will praise the LORD because this is the day He has made and filled with His amazing goodness! Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon 31/08/2008 - Pastor Lian (NCC)

What the Anointing Oil is & Prayer for the Anointing Oil

Vision Sunday 2013 - The Keys of David (06.01.13) by Pastor Joseph Prince, New Creation Church Singapore. SERMON NOTES