Trip's confirmed...

Well, it is confirmed- Ian will be flying off on Monday. I am not sure what time, but I believe that his flight time will NOT clash with my meeting with some clients about a script. AMEN?

I am giving this to Daddy God- this thinking about the 8 weeks and wondering how he'll be, who will wash his clothes for him, what will living conditions be like, etc etc. I offer it up to Him with a sacrifice of praise - that HALLELUJAH! He is IN CHARGE of this shoot. God is in charge, not men. So the shoot will go smoothly. He is IN CHARGE of my husband and Ling Hooi. So Ian and Ling Hooi will be in perfect health.

It is not easy being apart and all, but it is easy if I channel my energy into blogging for His glory. So be prepared to be hit by a tsunami of blogging and all. =) For the first 2 weeks of the trip, Daddy God's blessed me with a barrage of work so hahah wun have time to be a cry baby about missing my hubby.

My dearest Precious Blessing, I am happy for you and for Widescreen M. This is such a blessing and I believe God is FOR YOU so NO WEAPONS FORMED AGAINST YOU OR WSM WILL PROSPER! AMEN!!!!!!! I love you so so so so so so so so so much!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon 31/08/2008 - Pastor Lian (NCC)

What the Anointing Oil is & Prayer for the Anointing Oil

Vision Sunday 2013 - The Keys of David (06.01.13) by Pastor Joseph Prince, New Creation Church Singapore. SERMON NOTES