Just keep praising...

Have you tried encouraging someone discouraged and angry before? It can be hard to talk to them sometimes. It's like talking to a wall of cactus- you get either no replies or a lot of thorns embedded in your skin. It's easy to think about just giving up on them, but how to? I can't help loving them though it hurts like mad. But I've also learned that sometimes you need to let go of your worry for them and let the LORD take control of these dear ones and their problems. Often it's their anger speaking and when your realise how the devil is using you both to hurt each other, it's often easier to just back off from the situation and enter into rest about it. I can't talk to some of them, I can't be around them but I can praise for them wherever I may be. I say praise because i believe God's victory for them. Praise is victorious. Prayer can sometimes be uttered with a defeatist mentality. I will praise You in the Storm, LORD, in the grief and pain. You are sovereign. Hallelujah!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon 31/08/2008 - Pastor Lian (NCC)

What the Anointing Oil is & Prayer for the Anointing Oil

Vision Sunday 2013 - The Keys of David (06.01.13) by Pastor Joseph Prince, New Creation Church Singapore. SERMON NOTES