Because He lives in me, I can!

Today was a day of a massive migraine.

First there were the metaphorical headaches - scripts overlapping each other and not feeling top of my game, then there came the literal headache - throbbing so bad I could hardly open my eyes.

Praise God where I cannot, He can & I have so far been able to meet some crucial deadlines. Hallelujah!

Praise God also because I know tomorrow I will be A-OK. =) His grace is more than sufficient for me and His steadfast love never ceases, they are new every morning. Great is His faithfulness! Amen!!

I am more than a conqueror in Christ, but that is only if I let go and not let work bog me down with its cares. Jesus is caring for the work issues already, so I will just keep on doing the natural & letting Him take care of the supernatural. =D


Learning to abide in "Be still"-ness and stop being panicky Geri and letting Christ who lives in me, live it all out for me. If Christ lives in me, I cannot live in me - my selfishness, my pride, my anxieties, my illness, etc cannot live in me. (^.^) Just His grace and His goodness working through me and filling me with His love and His joy and His strength and His Spirit. ^.^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon 31/08/2008 - Pastor Lian (NCC)

What the Anointing Oil is & Prayer for the Anointing Oil

Vision Sunday 2013 - The Keys of David (06.01.13) by Pastor Joseph Prince, New Creation Church Singapore. SERMON NOTES