Quoting from a Comment I've Left On Angie's Blog =)

"If walking with our man under an umbrella on a rainy day can bring about sparks and fireworks - imagine a walk with Christ under His umbrella of love - the fireworks will be even more brilliant (and less fake) than the Beijing Olympics one. =D U know what I mean *winks*!!

I think my garden used to be full of Touch-Me-Nots until Jesus gave me a stalk of Forget-Me-Not. I hope it is full of Lilies of the Valley now... =D (my fav flower btw).

Like you, I've been feeling more enriched by my daily nature walk with Him. =) Seeing His nature in place of my own.

Halleujah!!!"

Comments

  1. I missed out saying this in my comment box and decided to do so here instead and that's i like your quote on "Seeing His nature in place of my own". :) alot of 'see' and think abt in that sentence ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful imagery. Am sure your desire to serve the Lord will forth bigger, more beautiful blooms in your Eden with God.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon 31/08/2008 - Pastor Lian (NCC)

What the Anointing Oil is & Prayer for the Anointing Oil

Vision Sunday 2013 - The Keys of David (06.01.13) by Pastor Joseph Prince, New Creation Church Singapore. SERMON NOTES