Refusing to be imprisoned again

囚犯 = Prisoner

I find it interesting that the word for imprison (on the left, pronounced as qiu2) is formed of a person trapped by the element for mouth.

We have been freed by the curses of the law by Christ - perfectly and completely. Yet so many people are trapped and yoked by chains that they carelessly speak over themselves!

The Word reminds us that the power is in the tongue - we can speak life or death over ourselves. I am learning to tame my tongue and endeavour to speak blessings filled with Life and Light over my family, my friends, myself and even my enemies.

I refuse to be imprisoned by traps that I might have set for myself unwittingly. Why should I not enjoy the life and life more abundantly that my Saviour has given to me? =D

So I reject any traps I have spoken over my life (unwittingly or wittingly at any point in time in my life) in Christ!! =D He has conquered them ALL for me. Hallelujah!

I believe and I receive from my Heavenly Daddy, every single promise of goodness, wholeness, contentment, prosperity (health, career, relationships and wealth-wise) that He has gift wrapped in the blood of Christ and delivered on Calvary to me.

Thank you Jesus. Thank you Abba Daddy. Thank you Holy Spirit. Amen!

Comments

  1. Amen.

    Thank you Geri for always sending scripture via text. I may not always respond but I am immensely grateful for them.

    Praise God for using us as tools to remind each other of His love for us!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon 31/08/2008 - Pastor Lian (NCC)

What the Anointing Oil is & Prayer for the Anointing Oil

Vision Sunday 2013 - The Keys of David (06.01.13) by Pastor Joseph Prince, New Creation Church Singapore. SERMON NOTES