A quote that I am chewing upon today =)

"Let us thank and praise the LORD.

To Love, I cannot do; to be patient, I cannot be; to be humble, I cannot be; to be gentle, I cannot be.

Yet where does God say in His Word that you must do what you can do and must live as you have lived?

On the contrary, He commands us do what we cannot do and live as we have never lived before.

Every morning I thank and praise as we have never lived before.

Every morning I thank and praise God, because today He will do our miracles.

Every evening I thank and praise God for He has done miracles.

Today He enables me to endure what I cannot endure.

Today He makes me do what I cannot do and live in a manner in which I cannot live.

Thank and praise Him, daily it is impossible with men,BUT DAILY IT IS POSSIBLE WITH GOD."

- Watchman Nee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon 31/08/2008 - Pastor Lian (NCC)

What the Anointing Oil is & Prayer for the Anointing Oil

Vision Sunday 2013 - The Keys of David (06.01.13) by Pastor Joseph Prince, New Creation Church Singapore. SERMON NOTES