Deeper level of trust...

"I will bring the blind by a way that they did not know; I will lead them in paths they have not known. I will make darkness light before them, and crooked places straight. These things I will do for them and not forsake them" (Isaiah 42:16, NKJV)

I find such comfort in this promise made by our Heavenly Father to us, don't you?

It is reassuring to know that even when the devil has plastered over my eyes with tears, anger, grief and lies, my Daddy will lead me by a way I might not see because I could be too pre-occupied with self and struggling with my feelings.

It is reassuring to know that He has the night lights on and they aren't dim like the ones sold at the local DIY stores. Daddy's night light is a lighthouse and that lighthouse emits the light from the TRUE Morning Star of Jesus Christ (yea Satan tried to kapo that name for his big fat ego).

And you know how hard it is to manipulate a balance beam? Well picture it crooked and zig zagging all over. That is what we are potentially facing before us thanks to the enemy. but praise be to God! Jesus is always one step ahead of the game (or rather many steps ahead!) and is rearranging the beams so they are straight, holding our hands so we can navigate the path better.

He isn't going to let go of our hands anytime soon and I am thankful for that. He has never left me alone and hallelujah, He is never going to leave me alone ever. =D He is doing all these wonderful and awesome stuff for me and I rejoice... my God is so good to me. Amen!

God's plan for your life is there, even when you cannot see it. You are not lost. He is merely bringing you into a deeper level of trust! =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon 31/08/2008 - Pastor Lian (NCC)

What the Anointing Oil is & Prayer for the Anointing Oil

Vision Sunday 2013 - The Keys of David (06.01.13) by Pastor Joseph Prince, New Creation Church Singapore. SERMON NOTES