Take my hand LORD -today's devotional that touched me


All Around Me

Take my hand
I give it to you
Now you own me
All I am


Children are always being told, “Hold my hand”—when in stores, crossing streets, or sometimes just when they need to be led. Children don’t always know which way to go, and without a little guidance they can become lost.

Just like children, we often find ourselves lost and not knowing where to turn in our lives. We thought we knew which way we were supposed to go, but now we’re not so sure. Or we knew what God wanted us to do, but chose a different path, convinced that what we wanted was worth it. But God reaches out and tells us to hold his hand. God desires to lead us; all we have to do is take his hand and walk with him.

Psalm 37:23-24

The Lord directs the steps of the godly.
He delights in every detail of their lives.
Though they stumble, they will never fall,
for the Lord holds them by the hand.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon 31/08/2008 - Pastor Lian (NCC)

What the Anointing Oil is & Prayer for the Anointing Oil

Vision Sunday 2013 - The Keys of David (06.01.13) by Pastor Joseph Prince, New Creation Church Singapore. SERMON NOTES