Heart of Worship ministered to me. I had been hurt during my time serving in the Youth Ministry when I was a Roman Catholic. It had left a gaping wound and affected my ability to serve.

One day, when I heard Heart of Worship again - the chorus just popped out at me. I'd sung it before many times before, but this time I felt Jesus telling me - It's all about me Geri. Not about them. Leave that baggage behind and worship with a joyful heart again.

I can't wait to start serving in Funeral Support, I signed up for Music Ministry too, but I feel somehow that He wants me to serve in the area of Funeral Support for now. So I shall do so in obedience. =) Everything is beautiful in His Time and His blessings bring no Sorrows with them. Amen.

I'm coming back to the Heart of Worship, it's all about You... it's all about You, Jesus.

I'm sorry LORD for the thing I've made it, when it's all about You... all about You, Jesus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon 31/08/2008 - Pastor Lian (NCC)

What the Anointing Oil is & Prayer for the Anointing Oil

Vision Sunday 2013 - The Keys of David (06.01.13) by Pastor Joseph Prince, New Creation Church Singapore. SERMON NOTES