The start of a journal

I bought a Joyce Meyer journal the other day and couldn't bear to write in it. I usually can't bear to deface any nice journals given to me.

BUT this time I decided to take that leap to scribble on to one page and I've continued to write everyday since.

Kae watched me writing in it and asked me what I was writing. I told him I was writing this book for him and his siblings to read in the future - that is if they can read what Kae calls "the curly wurly writing". =D

I will probably post up a few of these journal entries up here too.

BUT back to scriptwriting for now. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon 31/08/2008 - Pastor Lian (NCC)

What the Anointing Oil is & Prayer for the Anointing Oil

Vision Sunday 2013 - The Keys of David (06.01.13) by Pastor Joseph Prince, New Creation Church Singapore. SERMON NOTES