Sept 11 2008 - 7 years from The Day

Yesterday Ian and I went out for a dinner to celebrate Life - to celebrate the Day I found out about my expecting Kaelen, as well as to celebrate how everything in our lives have been blessed and will grow in blessings despite initial feelings of doom and gloom.

I found out I was pregnant the day Sept 11 occured in USA... and each day since has become brighter and brighter.

It's been 7 years already - so fast - and God's timing is perfectly perfect and His blessings bring no sorrow. Hallelujah!

I love you Kaelen - very very much... MUACKS!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon 31/08/2008 - Pastor Lian (NCC)

What the Anointing Oil is & Prayer for the Anointing Oil

Vision Sunday 2013 - The Keys of David (06.01.13) by Pastor Joseph Prince, New Creation Church Singapore. SERMON NOTES