Pelting acid rain of words
Curses, hurts and lies
But I had a special shelter
A shoulder to go to cry
A broken heart, contrite
Shards of broken pride
I brought to Him in darkness
Pain I hid deep inside
He took them out piece by piece
Not one did He miss
And He poured His love upon them
His uncondtional gift
I watched Him heal in amazement
How could He love me so
How could He love this sinful one
The World had brought so low
I was afraid it was all a dream
But He held out His big hands
I placed my tiny ones in them
And He helped me up again

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon 31/08/2008 - Pastor Lian (NCC)

What the Anointing Oil is & Prayer for the Anointing Oil

Vision Sunday 2013 - The Keys of David (06.01.13) by Pastor Joseph Prince, New Creation Church Singapore. SERMON NOTES