Speaking Words of Blessing over the Hubby

The Lord replied, "Don't say, 'I'm too young,' for you must go wherever I send you and say whatever I tell you. And don't be afraid of the people, for I will be with you and will protect you. I, the Lord, have spoken!" Jeremiah 1:4-8


God bless you my Hubby! HE IS WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are NOT too young to be a kickass Director (which you are - a very talented one!) and an influential Christian in the Media Industry here. AMEN!

I believe that God has great plans for you and that in His perfect timing, it will be revealed to us. We will remain faithful stewards as we journey along this road as a couple, serving Him in the big and the tiny.

HUGS!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon 31/08/2008 - Pastor Lian (NCC)

What the Anointing Oil is & Prayer for the Anointing Oil

Vision Sunday 2013 - The Keys of David (06.01.13) by Pastor Joseph Prince, New Creation Church Singapore. SERMON NOTES