Work Work

Have been feeling a little tired the last few days =) And there are a lot of projects to clear today... I wanted to resume them yesterday, but I felt really worn out so I decided to rest instead.

I woke up this morning and felt tired still.

I know that this is not normal, so I speak out against this physical weariness.

The nice thing is this - I know I will never be running on empty coz I dun operate by my strength or might but by HIS Spirit - by the Spirit of my Saviour King.

He fuels my creativity, and moves me to write well... it is not me. It never is. =)

So I am going to spend a few hours resting in His Word and praising Him, proclaiming His Victory and I know that He will come through for me - He always does.

Thank you Jesus that I am not alone when I write, that You are beside me, inside me, all around me... so the insecurity melts away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon 31/08/2008 - Pastor Lian (NCC)

What the Anointing Oil is & Prayer for the Anointing Oil

Vision Sunday 2013 - The Keys of David (06.01.13) by Pastor Joseph Prince, New Creation Church Singapore. SERMON NOTES