Praise God for He is GOOD!

Ok... Ian and I were a bit concerned about prices of movie tickets but really, what me worry? God's taken care of it.

Long story first.

Ian went to Thailand a while back to do some training and Mum had given us free tickets to Indiana Jones. (She also gave us free tickets for Iron Man.)

Unfortunately, Ian's flight back made it too late for us to catch Indy Jones FOC. Mum, Dad and Kae went to catch it instead. Ian was quite "sim tiah" *heartbroken* about it.

Then, enter Narnia... we went to catch "Prince Caspian" a few days back. The screening sucked coz the print was BLUR! I thought it was the projector at first so I went out to tell the Usher. The projectionist adjusted - I know coz I was watching him - but the show was still blur. It was quite clear that they were screening a BAD PRINT. I wasn't too happy really coz we paid to watch it in a cinema for obvious reasons - better sound and picture quality. So after the show, I had a word with the manager. He instantly offered to refund our tickets and he gave us (Aaron, Ian, Kae and I caught it together) 4 tickets for any show to watch at any time and another 4 tickets that we can use to catch a show that has aired for a while already (ie not new shows). So that night we watched for free and got a free movie to watch too! YAY!

Then tonight Ian opened his mail to find out that we have got a pair of free movie tickets from Starhub!

WHOOPPEEEE!

I just have a feeling Mum's gonna get some more complimentary tickets soon....

God is so good to us! Providing us with our needs and wants all at once!

Hallelujah! More blessings are raining down upon us and our path simply gets brighter and brighter, better and better, more and more blessed + beautiful.

THANK YOU JESUS FOR THE GREAT PREZZIES! I have no doubt that these are all from my Heavenly Daddy and Jesus... *MUACKS!*

God is just so good... =)

*Snuggles closer into her Daddy's arms... *

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon 31/08/2008 - Pastor Lian (NCC)

What the Anointing Oil is & Prayer for the Anointing Oil

Vision Sunday 2013 - The Keys of David (06.01.13) by Pastor Joseph Prince, New Creation Church Singapore. SERMON NOTES