We believe and receive!

HFMD is a terrible illness that tries to strike at the young ones, the olive branches around our table and harm them.

I would like to ask friends and family to say a quick prayer of thanksgiving that Kae has been blessed to avoid this illness and that whatever that tries to harm him, cannot do so because Kae is in Christ.

What happened is this...

We went for dinner with our friends.

When we came back from dinner, kae told me before he brushed his teeth that his tongue felt "ulcerish" and that his pinkie on one finger was suddenly hurting.

I anointed him with oil (which he received with so much faith - tremendous. I had left my container of oil exposed somewhat, and wanted to get new supply to apply on him when he said "Mummy, Jesus is in the oil. The oil is anointed so nothing bad can happen to me if I take the oil."
Then after that, I was going to anoint his tummy as he always complains of tummy aches, and he said "Mummy you forgot, when you anointed my tongue, I swallowed the oil, so the anointing oil is inside my tummy already healing me!" Amazing! I am chastened and humbled!!) and he went off to sleep.

After ian had his dinner (he came back at around 3am), we did dishes and were about to watch a short cartoon when it suddenly struck me.

One of my friends, Aaron, had recently bumped into a friend, an adult and a teacher, who had contracted HFMD and is being quarantined and kept from the school. During dinner, Kae had a few french fries from Aaron's plate. =p

I don't think Kae has HFMD at all. =) But as a precaution Ian and I have taken communion over Kaelen and Ian further anointed Kaelen with anointing oil (olive oil that has been prayed over in faith)... for his health in general and to remember God's promises over Kae's health.

We believe, and we ask you to receive along with us - that Kae has perfect health an! AMEN! =)

What we bind on earth is also bound in Heaven. We bind any illness that we know or know not of in Kae or trying to attack Kae... and we pronounce Kaelen made whole in Christ. This is also bound in Heaven. The Angels are encamped around our son and he is protected and blessed. AMEN!

Comments

  1. Hey guess wad? Both my boys are down with HFMD! It started last Fri with Allie and then Gareth got it early this week too but thank God, both of them got the mild version of it. So, although the symptoms are showing (like 3 -4 ulcers in the mouth), their behaviours & appetite were not affected. Oh, and I get to sleep in later for another week too! ;)

    Praise Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise Jesus indeed! I am glad that your little ones are recovering well and that you are resting well. God's grace... we need not fear any evil that tries to come near our home. Amen! =D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon 31/08/2008 - Pastor Lian (NCC)

What the Anointing Oil is & Prayer for the Anointing Oil

Vision Sunday 2013 - The Keys of David (06.01.13) by Pastor Joseph Prince, New Creation Church Singapore. SERMON NOTES