Breakthrough #2

You know I blogged about the girl in my Friday class who kept crying? Well, before I went to class on Fri, I said a prayer to lift up my class and the kids, my teaching job for that day to the LORD.

And God is so awesome- The little sweetie bopped up to me at the canteen, smiling and waving. In class she was cheery, participated in the lessons with enthusiasm and did very well. She smiled so much, laughed so merrily, and I felt so proud and happy that she overcame her fears to enjoy class, to enjoy learning. :)

Only God could have done such a marvellous work in the little one. May she come to know Jesus some day and may that smile never fade from her face. Amen? ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon 31/08/2008 - Pastor Lian (NCC)

What the Anointing Oil is & Prayer for the Anointing Oil

Vision Sunday 2013 - The Keys of David (06.01.13) by Pastor Joseph Prince, New Creation Church Singapore. SERMON NOTES