My Mobile's squeaky clean after a bath in the Washing Machine

Yes. I've gone and done it. I've somehow given my beloved Sony Ericsson K850i a bubble bath in the tub along with the laundry. =p

The good thing? God is awesome! Less than twenty mins after discovering my fone's comatose state (i refuse to use demise), a dear friend living nearby offered to lend me her SE phone, her spare. Less than an hour, I had a spare phone that is friendly to use and really light, in my hands. Praise God and thanks Julie!

The mem card and sim card are all working great so PRAISE GOD again! =D

Drying out my K850i and hoping to back up the numbers. But till then, could y'all PLEASE message me your numbers and email addresses either through my blog or facebook? Thanks plenty!

Those who got word of my phone woes, dun worri... I've got your numbers already. =D

Thanks all for the prayers and encouragement, & for laughing with me about this incident. =p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon 31/08/2008 - Pastor Lian (NCC)

What the Anointing Oil is & Prayer for the Anointing Oil

Vision Sunday 2013 - The Keys of David (06.01.13) by Pastor Joseph Prince, New Creation Church Singapore. SERMON NOTES