More Joel Osteen stuff up soon!

More Joel Osteen stuff up soon!

Sorry been led to focus on Love Dares because of the many relationship problems I've been witnessing amongst friends and loved ones.

I'll post up more Joel Osteen stuff soon. :) I've been very busy lately so had to choose one area to focus on and i basically let the HS lead. Hope you'll all be patient and understanding. ;)


Do read the Love Dares as they are applicable across all our relationships with those we care for. And it's good to check out a variety of good grace- based authors, sermons, and books too. :) Our focus must remain on Christ and ALL messages that glorify His finished work. I think it's dangerous when we only feed from one source constantly- some, not all, people might focus on the writer or preacher instead. ;)

I'll try to put up a Joel Osteen sermon transcript up over the next few days or so. Have not had time to transcribe and it does take at least two to three hours each time. Please be patient as I've not been online or on my com recently; I've been blogging via mms on my mobile phone. Don't stop the comments, sharings and encouragements coming. I see them on my phone's gmail app but can't put them up on Blog till I get online. Really appreciate them. :)

Have a blessed day! Shalom!!!!

Comments

  1. greatttt :) ccant wait for joel sermon

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon 31/08/2008 - Pastor Lian (NCC)

What the Anointing Oil is & Prayer for the Anointing Oil

Vision Sunday 2013 - The Keys of David (06.01.13) by Pastor Joseph Prince, New Creation Church Singapore. SERMON NOTES